So my classes are done! Schooling for me will never be the same! Now as for training… I will be starting monday.
I looked at marathon training schedules and I was rudely awakened to the fact that I might have to start off with a smaller goal. If I was to start training for a full 26.2 mile marathon, then my first long run this saturday would be 6 miles. WHAT!?! So… on that note. I have placed in front of me a smaller goal that will lead me to my bigger goal. I start training Monday for a half marathon. I found a race i would have liked to run in but it was wayyyy to close… like next week hah. I will really need yalls encouragement, because this really is going to be one of the hardest things physically i will probably ever do in my life. (Or maybe it will be giving birth… haven’t experienced that yet so i can’t really compare it hahah)
Anyways, here are a few things I would just like to state:
- I hate running in the humidity.
- The last part of my run yesterday, i ended up getting rained on. YUCK!
- I’m pretty sure i’m going to have an awkward shoe tan again this year.
- I’m getting new shoes!!! Woooooo!
- I’m really nervous about training.
- I hate it when cars get really close to you.
- I love it when cars go completely out of their way to try and avoid you. :]
- I can’t touch my toes anymore.
- I need to find a race to run in.
Ok. So enough of that. Keep me in your prayers you guys!