So I wanted to start blogging again and I figured this would be a great way to kick it off!
Day 01 – A picture of yourself with 15 facts
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 – A picture of your night
Day 05 – A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 – A picture of the person you do the craziest things with
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate
Day 12 – A picture of something you love
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 – A picture and a letter
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel
Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 – A picture of your day
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss
Day 31 – A picture of yourself
Day 1: A photo of yourself and 15 facts
1. I am 19 years old and married. It was the best decision of my life and I couldn’t be happier.
2. I love to read when it is not for school. When I find a series I really love, I rather read it than do anything else.
3. I love to be in shape but sadly since getting married I have neglected the gym 😦 I am slowly getting back into a routine and making running/working out a priority.
4. I love love love giraffes. I actually have a 6 foot tall sculpted giraffe in my house.
5. I am passionate about photography. I freelance for the news and observer and have my own business called Miss Jee’s Photography.
6. I love watching shows on the food channel.
7. I love to be organized and having a plan. I get uncomfortable whenever I don’t know what is going on.
8. I just got into couponing and I love it. :] I love saving money!!!
9. My husband and I want to travel the world. So far we have been to the Bahamas and Aruab. We are trying to figure out our next destination.
10. I really want children in a few years. Preferably 1 boy and then 2 girls. In that order :] As long as they are healthy I’ll be ecstatic with whatever I get.
11. I hate hate hate hate HATE math. I have always struggled with it.
12. I am so extremely blessed it is INSANE! :]
13. I am in school to be an elementary school teacher.
14. My husband and I are debt free except for our house.
15. I’m excited about my future. :]