Ok the last picture if the back of my office door with my goals, wants, dreams, desires, etc written on sticky notes. They have dates on the back of them of when they went up there. When I see them come to pass, I will take it down, and tape it into the journal you see above the door picture with the date of when it came to pass and how it came to pass.
How am I going to see it come to pass?
- Speaking the word of God over my life
- Believing it will happen no matter how long it might take
- Speaking the Will
- Shouting before the victory
- Setting my thermostat (Joel Osteen reference)
- Do what I can do in the natural to help it come to pass
- Already rejoicing because I KNOW it will happen.
Write what you see.
Write it out in big block letters
so that it can be read on the run.
This vision-message is a witness
pointing to what’s coming.
It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait!
And it doesn’t lie.
If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It’s on its way. It will come right on time.